Director of publication: colautti assurance
Manager of editorial: colautti assurance
Site created by: winsiders
Cabinet colautti assurance
– share capital: € 7713.35
– headquarters: 22 bd de la corderie 13007 marseille
– commercial addresses: immeuble quanta, 60 andré roussin 13016 marseille and 15-17 rue scribe 75009 paris
– phone: 0806 707 708 –
– rcs marseille n ° 539 449 504
– registered with orias in the insurance broker category under the number 12065180 (www.orias.fr) professional civil liability and financial guarantee in accordance with articles l512-6 and l512-7 of the insurance code – under the control of the ‘acpr, 61 rue talbout 75009 paris
– the colautti assurance firm operates in accordance with the provisions of article l520-1 ii b of the insurance code
– complaint: cabinet colautti assurance / service réclamation, 22 bd de la corderie 13007 marseille or email@example.com – mediation (only if the complaint fails): la médiation de l’assurance, pole csca, tsa 50110, 75441 paris cedex 09 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For any request relating to the rgpd, please write to email@example.com
Person responsible for data processing.
The person responsible for processing personal data is sébastien colautti.
Data collected and cookies
The data collected by the site are only those that you enter when you fill out a contact form. They generate an e-mail used to process your request. The information thus obtained by our team is not kept on the site, and only used for the time during which we process your requests by email and during the commercial relationship, if we establish one.
The cookies used are those related to google analytics, which are used to operate a statistical treatment of the general visits to the site (number of visitors, duration of the visit, typical route etc … There is no nominative identification of the internet user).
Right of access, rectification and deletion
You have a right to access, rectify and delete personal data collected by the firm (see above). To exercise these rights, the internet user is invited to contact us:
– using the form on the contact page of our website;
– by mail to cabinet colautti:
Quanta building, 60 andré roussin 13016 marseille
How to destroy “cookie” files already installed on your computer?
Go to your desktop; select in c: the windows folder; open the “temporary internet files” folder; select all files (ctrl a); choose the “delete” option.
How can i refuse or be notified of the installation of all the “cookie” files?
Browsing with internet explorer 5 (microsoft): choose “tools”, “internet options”, “security”, “customize level”, in the drop-down menu go to “cookies”, in the section “authorize cookies on your computer”, choose “ask” to be notified or “deactivate” to refuse all “cookies”;
Browsing with internet explorer 6, 7 or 8 (microsoft): choose “tools”, “internet options”, “privacy”, then the level you wish to apply;
Navigating with firefox: click on “tools”, “options”. In “privacy” uncheck “accept cookies”; navigating with google chrome: click on “personalize and control google chrome”, choose “settings”. In “privacy” click on “content settings” and check “block cookies and third-party site data”.